10 Fun Things to do While Social Distancing
1. Connect with friends on Skype, Facetime, Zoom and Good Hangouts.
2. Read a book and start a book club. Buy a book on-line, Kobo or Kindle. Chat with your friends about the same book and get their thoughts about.
3. Do a workout at home or Yoga. See if a local trainer has a virtual workout program. Check out Alison at wisetraining.ca
4. Listen to a Podcast: My favourites are The GaryVee Audio Experience, Brian Buffini, Jon Gordon, Ted Radio Hour.
5. Cooking: check out some new Recipes. I always find some good ones in Crazy Plates a Low-Fat food cook book. I love their Chilli Recipe.
6. Play some games: video games, board games. (PS4 or xbox one?)
7. Go on a Virtual Tour: San Diego Zoo, The Louvre in Paris... It is almost like you are there. This week I went to Paris and Machu Pichu. Where did you go?!!
8. YouTube tutorials: learn some new things like how to paint, learn a new language, patch a hole in the wall. etc.. Watch a concert.
9. Write a journal. This is so good for your mental health too. In several years it would be interesting to look back at your journal entries you made during the Covid-19 crisis.
10. Go for a walk. Get outside and get some fresh air and some sunshine!
Inspired by Curaytor.
Posted by: Bill Keay